World in transition - Europe in adaptation - OSH under pressure
The 8th European Conference will take place on 13-14 June 2024, in Cracow, Poland. The topic of this edition 2024 is “World in transition - Europe in adaptation - OSH under pressure”.
European policies and legislation are in constant evolution - not least in response to global developments. Experts gathered at the 8th European conference on standardization, testing and certification in the field of occupational safety and health will answer the burning question on what impact these changes have on occupational safety and health, and in particular on their preventive instruments: standardization, testing and certification.
They will present the new political and regulatory areas of EU action, especially the EU Green Deal, Circular Economy, Digital Decade, AI Act, Cyber Resilience Act and Machinery Regulation from an OSH perspective and show how recent developments affect the design, performance and safety of new and innovative products, but also management systems and new forms of work.
- Session 1 : EU OSH and standardization strategies ;
- Session 2 : A Iand cyber resilience : challenges for machinery standardization and market surveillance ;
- Session 3 : Circular Economy, Green Deal and REACH : challenges and standardization ;
- Session 4 : Human approach towards new forms of work and OSH management ;
- Session 5 : Productdesign:innovativeaspects ;
- Session 6 : Current and future challenges in standardization, testing and certification-interactive session ;
Euroshnet Conference 2024
DateFrom 13/06/2024 to 14/06/2024