6th International Conference on Whole-Body Vibration Injuries
19-21 June 2017, Gothenburg, Sweden
From research to practice, from practice to research
This conference provides a unique opportunity to exchange new knowledge on human responses to whole-body vibration.
Topics covered are:
- Exposure to whole-body vibration in different occupational groups
- Measurement of exposure and response to whole-body vibration and mechanical shocks
- Prevention – reducing exposure to whole-body vibration
- Protective equipment against whole-body vibration and mechanical shocks
- Reviews and meta-analysis of health effects of whole-body vibration
- Modelling exposure and effects of whole-body vibration
- Epidemiological studies
- Biomarkers of whole-body vibration and mechanical shock exposures and effects
- Guidelines and standards
- Case reports – lessons learned
- Health surveillance of workers exposed to whole-body vibration
In addition to guest speakers, the programme will also include an open call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts will be published in the scientific journal Arbete och Hälsa (Work and Health), the oldest Scandinavian peer-reviewed publication in the field of occupational health.
6th International Conference on Whole Body Vibration Injuries
DateFrom 19/06/2017 to 21/06/2017
OrganiserICOH Scientific Committee on Vibration and Noise and the Committee for the International Conferences on Whole-Body Vibration Injuries , University of Gothenburg, Department of Occupational & Environmental Medicine.