9th International Symposium on Modern Principles of Air Monitoring and Biomonitoring
AIRMON has become a steady appointment for the newest research results and future trends in the characterisation of exposure to chemical and biological agents at workplaces and in the environment. Most of the world’s leading authorities in the field participate.
The symposium will be an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas, for all those who are involved in method development, air sampling, exposure assessment, regulatory issues or other areas related to air monitoring and biological monitoring.
The following topics will be covered:
- Exposure assessment – strategies, peak exposures, multi-exposures
- Risk-based limit values: Exposure assessment and measurement of substances with extremely low limit values
- Cumulative exposure and epidemiology
- Exposure modelling
- Sampling and measurement of organic and inorganic gases
- Sampling and measurement of aerosols and nano-aerosols
- Sampling and measurement of mixed phases
- Sampling and measurement of bioaerosols
- Quality of measurements, uncertainties
- Requirements for workplace air measurement
- Biological monitoring – biomarkers of exposure
DateFrom 11/06/2017 to 15/06/2017